Suburban Vein Center is a comprehensive vein care facility that is founded on the principle of delivering personalized treatment to people suffering from varicose veins. Our founder, Dr. Hammam Zmily is a Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist who also specializes in Cardiac CTA, Nuclear Cardiology, and Internal Medicine. Backed by his extensive training in treating varicose veins and other venous disorders, he is able to help patients manage the different aspects of vein disease.
Under Dr. Zmily’s leadership, our team of medical professionals works together to help you achieve legs that are healthier, so you can return to doing the activities you love. We understand the dangers associated with swelling veins and take pride in providing high-quality patient care in a comfortable and safe environment.
Varicose veins can be difficult to treat because of the complex nature of veins, which is why we take care to identify its underlying causes such as venous reflux, and weak vein valves before creating a treatment plan for each patient. We perform a detailed examination of a patient's venous system to determine which veins are damaged and to ensure that no vein in the legs will be left unchecked.
Many patients who suffered from the swelling and discomfort associated with having spider veins have discovered great results at our vein care center. This is because of the minimally invasive treatments we utilize for the effective treatment of the disease.
Our principles revolve around patient satisfaction and comfort, which is why we make sure every visit to our clinic becomes a pleasant experience for all patients.
Patients are at the heart of everything we do at Suburban Vein Clinic. This is why we go the extra mile to enhance patient experience by utilizing the most current techniques for the treatment of varicose veins and venous ulcers.
Each patient is assured of high-quality care to help them meet their health goals. From the first appointment you make with our clinic, to the moment you consult with our doctors, we ensure a smooth run through the whole process to deliver you the top notch care you deserve.
Is to be a leader in providing varicose veins treatments that will allow patients to live their best lives - free from unsightly veins and constant leg pain. At Suburban Vein Clinic, we are dedicated to providing compassionate care to ensure that our patients are at ease at every step of the treatment process.
Dr. Hammam Zmily is Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist, with a specialty in Cardiovascular disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Echo, Cardiac CTA, RPVI and Internal medicine. Director of Cardiovascular Department at Zmily Health Group.
Suburban vein Center is made up of a passionate team to support and work with physicians who have participated in numerous Cardiac checkup and diagnosis which improved and detected & treating heart disease.
We emphasize on prevention of heart disease and provide comprehensive cardiac evaluations. We are here to improve the quality of your life. We also your advocate to encompasses a wide variety of internal medicine care and visits for adults including routine office visits, complete physical exams, Medicare Wellness visits, sports and school physical exams, nutrition counseling and Travel Health.
• Office visits – Usually by appointment. Please contact the office to schedule.
• Physical exams – Routine, yearly exams, Medicare Wellness visits, work or school exams, scheduled in advance. Please call 1 week in advance if possible, as more time is allowed for these visits.
Preparation for physicals includes fasting for 10 – 12 hours before blood is drawn. This provides optimal results. Drinking water, black coffee or plain tea are exceptions and will not alter results. If you typically take morning medications, which do not need to be taken with food, they should be taken as well.
For diabetics, unless you have a very early morning appointment we recommend that you do NOT fast on the day of your physical and that you come in on an early morning after your physical to have the blood work drawn. Our office also recommends that elderly patients or anyone who feels their appointment is too late in the day to fast, return on a separate day after your appointment for the blood work ordered by our physician.
• Urgent appointments – If possible, please call the office to schedule an appointment with your physician. Same day appointments are available.
• Emergencies – For any potentially life-threatening condition (i.e., chest pain, shortness of breath, etc.) please call 911 or go directly to the nearest emergency room.
• Travel Health visits – By appointment. Please contact the office to schedule. Please have ready where exactly you are traveling to. You need not be a patient of our office to a schedule Travel Health visit Suburban vein center for Interventional Cardiovascular health treatments.
• Interventional Cardiology Fellowship,Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center.
• Cardiovascular Medicine Chief Fellowship, Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center.
• Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship, Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center.
• Internal Medicine Chief Residency, Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center.
• Internal Medicine Residency, Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center.
• Medical School, University of Jordan.
• Interventional Cardiology
• Endovascular Intervention
• General Cardiology
• Carotid Stenting
• Critical Limb Ischemia
• Radio frequency Venous Ablation
• Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
• Board Certified in Cardiovascular Medicine
• Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Board Certified in Nuclear Cardiology
• Board Certified In Echocardiography
• Board Certified in Cardiac CT Angiography
1629 W. Big Beaver Rd
Troy, MI 48084
5400 Fort St, Medical Office
Bldg, Suite 110
Trenton, MI 48183
1100 S. Van Dyke Rd
Bad Axe, MI 48413
2770 Main Street
Marlette, MI 48453